Settling in Estonia

People, who move to Estonia from a country outside of the European Union (EU) due to a change of residence, marriage or temporarily for studying in Estonia, can import their personal belongings without paying import duties if certain conditions are met.

Read more

Last updated: 17.09.2021

Was this page helpful?